Monday, May 20, 2013

A Round Tuit 154

Good morning!
It's a busy morning for us here today as my eldest daughter is off on her school camp for a few days!  All very exciting - camping, canoeing, hiking and abseiling! What a great experience it'll be. I used to love school camps and I have to admit I'm a bit envious of her going off to do all of that with her friends!

It will be nice though to get some time with my younger daughter at home too!!

Hope you've got a fun week in store too!

Now to the party.................

------------------------------------
Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these yummy looking 
Cheesecake filled Strawberries from Happier Than A Pig In Mud:
There are heaps more tasty ideas over on this blog - go check it out!
http://happierthanapiginmud.blogspot.com.au/
Next, this super cute crocheted 
amigurumi Giraffe from The Philosopher's Wife:
Isn't it gorgeous??
Lots more to see over at Rachel's blog, so do go and say hello:
http://philwife.blogspot.com.au/


Finally, this awesome tutorial for a
 quilted pillow cushion with a hidden zipper from Made By ChrissieD:
Chrissie has a fabulous blog with lots of great ideas and projects - so head on over to take a look at:
http://madebychrissied.blogspot.com.au/

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

21 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out! Have a great week:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for another awesome party!! Have a fantastic week. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your daughter has a lot of fun. Thanks a lot for hosting and have a wonderful week Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another great party this week!
    Maria
    Krafty Cards etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Maria! Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. I'm sure your daughter will LOVE camp, Jill. Thanks for hosting and have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fab shout out Jill, I've just posted a big thank you to you on my blog and also on my facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Jill. Wow, those cheesecake filled strawberries look (and I bet taste) amazing!
    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jill for hosting. Lovely features! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting my sweet friend. Happy to be here xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting another great party!

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jill for throwing such a great link party!

    Raven J. True Blue Baking

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fun party this week. -The Six Sisters
    http://myrecipemagic.com/home/recipes

    ReplyDelete
  13. You may want to view my link about teaching your children to sew in the form of a summer sewing camp. This may be perfect for when your daughter comes back to do together as a family:
    http://www.thelostapron.com/2013/05/summer-sewing-camp-materials.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. thnx for hosting!
    I like that little giraff :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !