Saturday, April 6, 2013

Progress working on my blogs

Well I have committed to posting each week what my progress has been working on my blogs.
This week I don't have much to report. 
I have made my second crochet video tutorial, I just need my daughter to watch it and let me know if it's clear before I go ahead and publish.

Other than that - I've been doing a lot of thinking but not a lot of action.  Having written a big 'plan' as to how to expand and continue to grow my blog, I'm now rethinking things a bit!
I think having got all my thoughts and ideas down on paper has helped me step back a bit and look at them more objectively.

I'm revising my plans a little now - but somehow it feels like more procrastination.....

Still - I did get that video done! - Come back on Tuesday morning to see that if you're interested!

For now - I'm off to take my daughters and their friend rollerblading!
Hope you all have a fun weekend!


  1. Have I told you about our Aussie Blogs to Love community of Facebook? We have over 70 members now and are really active, all lovely women trying to grow their blogs as well.

    1. Thanks Bettina, I think I've finally figured out how to join the group!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !