Monday, April 22, 2013

A Round Tuit 150

150!!
WOW!
I can't believe there have been that many Round Tuits already!
To celebrate I made my own mug rug.
I've been practising my quilting over the past few weeks with other people's tutorials, and thought it high time I did one of my own design....so here it is.






The front is the same as my Round Tuit button - and the back has the Round Tuit saying on it!

It's a lighter green than my button - but I wanted to just use what I had in my scrap boxes!

So what do you think?

I'm pretty pleased with it - and will be posting the tutorial, and more pictures tomorrow if anyone would like to see more or make their very own Round Tuit!!

So - onwards to this week's 150th Round Tuit party!!
Can't wait to be inspired by you all!


-------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, 
this super cute owl from Seriously...I think it needs stitches:
Her name is Lolita ! Isn't she gorgeous?
Kelly has a beautiful blog with so much to explore - so do go and take a look:

Next, this
 cute knit top tutorial from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom:
Brilliant isn't it?  I so need to try these out for my daughters!
Jaime has heaps of great inspiration on her blog - so pop on over and say hello:
http://www.scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com/


Finally, this great round up of things to do with old sweaters from Housewife How-to's
Some brilliant ideas there - and you know I love a good upcycle!
Katie has lots more great ideas on her blog so head on over to take a look around:
http://housewifehowtos.com/

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, you are too sweet! Thanks for featuring my little top.
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed 150 WOW! That is a lot of great parties you have hosting. I love joining in. Looking forward to your blog button cloth tutorial. Thanks for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, I think it's adorable that it looks like your blog button!!
    Happy 150!!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, the mug rug with your button is way cool! Thanks for another fun fun party, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt turned out so cute! Have a great week:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 150 parties - great stuff. Thanks for hosting yet another.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Jill, COngrats on all those tuit's love the mug rug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on hosting 150 fabulous parties! Have a great week~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for featuring my stuffed owl and for hosting. You are too kind! I love your blog button mug rug.. perfect!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Jill for hosting the 150th Round Tuit! This mug rug looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on 150 parties! I'm looking forward to your tutorial :) Have a great week! Elisabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on 150 Round Tuits!!! The mug rug looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Happy to join in this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the big 150! That's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on 150 link parties! That is awesome! We invite you to share some recipes on our new sister site - MyRecipeMagic.com. Have a great day! -The Six Sisters

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !