Monday, April 15, 2013

A Round Tuit 149

Today is the last day of the school holidays. I've had a fun time with my girls as always, but again as usual I'm looking forward to having some time to myself again to get things done!
My parents arrive from the UK this coming weekend, so I've a few days now to clean and prepare the house for their visit! I can't wait!!

Ok - time to party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this cute little crocheted handbag from E Strea Chikitu:
This is from a lovely Dutch blog with plenty of cute ideas - so do go and take a look at:

Next, these pretty 
crochet hemp bracelets from Jewellery making journal:
I know - I'm definitely on the crochet bandwagon now!! Love these!
There are plenty of interesting jewellery ideas on this blog - go see!

Finally, this cool upcycled WIP bag from Elizy Art Crochet:
Elisabeth has plenty of lovely ideas on her blog - so go and say hello:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Hi Jill. Treasure your visit. Thank you for hosting. Hope you have great weather for your visitors.

  2. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill! Have a great week and a good time when your parents visit.

  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great visit!

  4. WOW! thank you for featuring my little handbag!
    Have a nice week :-)

  5. Thanks for hosting Jill. Hope your parents have a lovely visit.

  6. Thanks for the party. Hope you're having a nice week. I've posted the new Homemaking Party for the week and would love to have you link up, if you'd like!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

  7. Thanks so much for featuring my crochet hemp bracelet project! Also for hosting another lovely gathering. Have a wonderful week! :)

  8. Thank you everyone!! both for linking up and your lovely comments. My parents arrive in just a couple of days and I'm so excited! Almost prepared too!

  9. Thank you for hosting this party! I added the mug rug that I did to participate to a blog hop. The projects that you have featured this week are fantastic, I love the hemp bracelet!!!!!Your new videos on how to crochet are perfect, I love them! I could not leave messages before because I do not have much time to devote to the blog, I'm catching up!! I enjoyed all the mug rugs you've done, thanks for the links to the tutorials.
    Have a nice day.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !