Some pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

A Round Tuit 148

It's the middle of our school holidays here and I'm getting to spend a little time with my girls - mostly getting out on our bikes (triathlon training is tough!), but also helping my youngest learn more crocheting too - which is fun!

My second crochet video tutorial is coming out tomorrow - this one is a little longer than the last one, but shows how to make a little crocheted monster just using the basics!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what response I get from that!  I'm certainly having fun learning about making video! Please do come back tomorrow and take a look!

For now - let's get to this week's party!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this lovely upcycle of a skirt to a bag from Joyfoolery:
How cute is that!
Christie has lots of great projects on her blog, so do go and say hello at:


Next, this fun zebra mane hoodie from Diana Rambles:
Diana has lot more fun ideas on her blog, do go and check it out:
http://www.dianarambles.com/

Finally, this beautiful 
Anthro Inspired Necklace from Creative Khadija:
Isn't it pretty?
Khadija has heaps of creative ideas on her blog - it's always worth a visit - so head on over to:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature Jill! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to use that underwood typewriter for more than a photo prop. I saw a great idea - garden art - the other day. Maybe the keys are going to turn into necklaces - only the future knows. Thanks for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the lovely link party!!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my adorable daughter (well her hoodie). It's fun to see her face here. She is the best! I have pinned & tweeted this post and grabbed your button for both the post and my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent features! The necklace is chic and love that skirt to bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jill,
    You're very fit after all the training, well done!
    Thanks for your hospitality, have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thnx for the party!
    no vacation here...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the party Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. I'm sharing my Fresh Strawberry Cream Torte today for my Homemaking Linkup. I hope you'll join us if you haven't already!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful features, Jill. Happy Monday, and I hope you're enjoying your holiday! Oh, I also wanted to invite you to join my How To Tuesday link party, if you haven't already. It's open until next Monday, and the entries are randomized, so everyone's entry can make it to the top. It would be great to have you!

    http://housewifehowtos.com/linkage/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-16/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    It's Man Approved Monday over at Man Approved Diet. Please stop by and bring a dish to share. While you're there you can check out this week's featured recipe and see what's being shared this week!
    Hope to see you there!
    Sarah
    http://manapproveddiet.com/2013/04/01/man-approved-monday-7/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails