Some pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fat Quarter Shop


Living in Cairns, on the doorstep of the Great Barrier Reef, I always find that any kind of marine or fishy fabric catches my eye - as did this selection when I visited The Fat Quarter Shop.




Staying with the theme of the sea - I browsed a little more and found this gorgeous Fat Quarter Bundle:

And how about this gorgeous 

The Fat Quarter shop has fabric for just about any theme you can imagine.


And what would you know - I even found some Sea themed fabric in the 50% off sale section:


Go on- take a trip over to The Fat Quarter Shop - and see what delights you can find to suit your every whim!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails