Some pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fashionable Fabrics



With spring just around the corner in the Northern Hemisphere - and here in Cairns the end of the Wet season not far off, and the weather becomes cooler and fresher and, well, more spring-like!  
I wanted to see what spring fabrics were out there.
Here's what I found at the fabulous Fashionable Fabrics.






Simply gorgeous - fresh, bright and full of spring!

Now, as you know - a trip to a fabric shop wouldn't be complete without checking out the sale section.
Take a look what I found this time:

A couple of BARGAIN remnants of this 
Yummy!!

Fashionable Fabrics has an amazing selection of fashion forward and novelty fabrics - there is something to delight everyone, so do go and take a look for yourself!


Happy Fabric Shopping!


1 comment:

  1. The springtime in paris one is so cute!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails