Thursday, March 7, 2013

Clothes Upcycling Project Features

I've just been having a browse through some of the recent links to the Clothes Upcycling Linky, which now has over 400 projects!!!

I just wanted to highlight a few of the fabulous links we have now:

Beautiful Treasure Pocket Pants from Folk Haven:

She also posted a wonderful tutorial to show how it was made!

This cute little dress made from a pair of ladies pants by Once Upon A Sewing Machine:


I've got a pile of jeans pockets I might try some of these with!!


The linky list is growing all the time - so many fabulous projects and ideas for what to do with those old or ill-fitting clothes!!

Do go and take a look at the links yourself - and please do add any of your own clothes upcycling projecst too!


1 comment:

  1. I love the upcycling projects, Jill! How are you, girl?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !