Some pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

A Round Tuit 146

Happy Monday!
I do hope everyone has had a lovely weekend (or are still having one in some places!)
I've been spending a little time this weekend, getting my first ever video tutorial ready to post on the blog tomorrow! So please do come back and see what I've come up with!
I'd really appreciate any and all feedback!

But for now - what have YOU been up to! Share your creativity and inspiration - can't wait to check everyone's links out this week!

--------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this 
Supernatural cake from Stephanie's Scrapping Station:
I love the show Supernatural - and I love that Stephanie when asked for this cake - said "Yep, I can do that!" - Anything is possible!
Lots more to see on Stephanie's blog - so go and take a look:
http://stephaniesscrappingstation.blogspot.com.au/

Next, these cool Polaroid picture coasters from The Love Nerds:
Neat idea - I used to have a Polariod camera - what a fun thing to play with!
Do hop on over and see more fun projects from Maggie over at:
http://www.thelovenerds.com/

Finally, some cute little 
crocheted drawstring purses from Creative Hall:
Yes - I know, another crochet project!  I'm loving them just now!
Lots more pretty things on this gorgeous blog in India! Do go and see for yourself:
http://creativearul.blogspot.in/


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting!!! I shouldn't be linking right now cause I am so hungry! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for hosting. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for hosting, have a sunshine week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great party!!!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much featuring my Polaroid Coasters! Have a wonderful week.

    Maggie @ thelovenerds.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jill! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the name for this link up!! Sorta like the premise behind my whole blog...everything is undone, and like you said, I'll do it when I get round to it!!

    Thanks for hosting!! New follower and linker!!

    Kate @ Uniquely Undone
    uniquelyundone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this fun party! Come link up your latest and greatest with me on Saturdays! Happy Easter!!
    xoxo ~Ruthie
    whatscookingwithruthie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting! Hope to see you at my linky party tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are game, doing a video, Jill. Thanks for the party and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the party!
    Happy Easter :)

    hugs x

    Crystelle

    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails