Monday, March 18, 2013

A Round Tuit 145

This weekend was just spent at the last swimming carnival of the season!
Now things switch to Hockey matches for our girls at weekends for the next few months!
What do you spend your weekends doing?


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this t-shirt art from Upcycled Design Lab:
What a great way to use up some old t-shirts!
Cindy always has lots of fabulous upcycling ideas on her blog - do go and check it out at:

Next, this cute doggie blanket from Elisabeth Andree:
Elisabeth has the most beautiful crochet blog - so do go and take a look around at:

Finally, this gorgeous 
DIY fabric origami bow from Heavenly Handmades:
I love the idea of origami using fabric so that it can last longer than the paper versions! This bow is just gorgeous!
Alison has a beautiful blog over in the UK! So do go and say hello:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill. Over the weekends I go places, cook, read and relax. Have a great week.

  2. I'm in love with the bubble blowers! What a great idea, especially for those impending Easter baskets!

  3. Hi Jill, tx for inviting me and for hosting your party!
    I spent my weekend with my daughter and blogging/surfing web.
    Have a wonderful week,

  4. Thanks so much for featuring my origami bow!


  5. Hello Jill,
    Thank you so much for featuring my doggie blanket and your kind words! Always love to join your party:) Thanks again and I hope you will have a great week!

  6. Thank you so much for hosting!! I usually try to get my craft projects finished over the weekend, and try to go to a few estate sales. My weekends used to be just like yours, baseball, baseball, and more baseball!! LOL Have a great weekend.

  7. Cool features, Jill - love the t-shirt to bits! Wow, your girls never stop, they are mini energizer bunnies like their mom.

  8. Thank you Jill! I spent this weekend baking speckled cupcakes and homemade peanut butter eggs!!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

  9. I spent this weekend in the garden and am headed out there now... glorious Autumn weather. Have a great week...

  10. Thanks for hosting the awesome party,Jill!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  11. Hi Jill - Thanks for featuring my t-shirt art dog from last week. I made a second one (because I have two dogs ;-) with a little more of a "how too" on the second post. As always thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great week.


  12. Thanks for the party~~hope you're having a happy day. This week's Homemaking Linkup is live and ready for whatever you've got to share!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

  13. Oh, man, I can't imagine swim matches this time of year! Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

  14. Thanks for hosting this party. Nice projects this week!!!!!
    Marisa from

  15. thanks for the fun link up. have a great day!

  16. Thank you for this fab party! I see so many pretties.......

    Hugs x
    Crystelle Boutique


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !