Monday, March 4, 2013

A Round Tuit 143

Happy Monday!
I know some of you aren't quite there yet in your corner of the world - so if that's you.... enjoy the last of your weekend !

I've also decided this month to join in 
Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge.
I'm using it as an opportunity to try out instagram on my phone.  I've stumbled on getting my photos posted to my facebook page, so have settled on 'tweeting' them to join in the challenge - I've learnt about hashtags to do that too!! (Ok, Ok, so I'm a bit behind with social media!!)

Here's one of my first instagram pictures - imagine my disappointment when I found a rat had eaten one of our tasty pineapples!
I haven't yet figured out how to send instagram pictures to my blog - I sent one to google + but can't see where it's gone!  So I cut and pasted this one from the instagram site.  MMm there has to be an easier way than that!
I'm sure all these new apps and devices do make life easier...when you've figured out how to use them!

So if you'd like to follow me on instagram and see my pictures for the month, then click here (I think):


(alternatively my instagram username is jillinamillion)

I'd also like some people to follow myself - so I can gawp at your fabulous photos too!!

So if you use instagram too - let me know so I can follow along!

Now let's get to this week's party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this cute crochet skull bag from Pumpkin Loves:
Isn't that cool??  I have much more of an appreciation for crocheted work now that I'm learning myself! :)
Steph has lots more fun stuff on her blog - so do go and have a look:

So cute - and gorgeous fabric - aren't those ostriches fabulous?
Chrissie has a beautiful blog - I'd really recommend a visit - do check out her textile art and completed quilts - just brilliant!

Finally, these tasty looking 
M&M Blondies from Six Sisters' Stuff caught my eye:
I've pinned these to try with my kids sometime!
The girls have heaps of tasty recipes and also lots of crafts on their brilliant blog - so do go and say hello:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. The Pineapple is my favourite fruit. I have not yet joined Instagram. Your picture looks great. Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

  2. That bad rat!! That was a huge pineapple, too! I still haven't gotten the hang of Instagram. So much to keep up with. LOL Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful party! Have a great week.

  3. Thanks for hosting. Always fun. Haven't figured out Instagram yet although so many bloggers enjoy using it. Have a great week.

  4. Thanks Jill for featuring me. I really appreciate it.
    Steph at pumpkin Loves

  5. Thanks for having us Jill!
    I am cohosting a party this week and I would love for you to come share something! The direct link is:
    It's open now!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

  6. Thanks for hosting Jill, That giveaway is awesome I have been going through her esty shop - SOOOO pretty!

  7. I'm steering clear of Instagram... LOL!!! Not enough hours in the day. Envious of you being able to grow pineapples, even if one or two are eaten by rats. Have a great week.

  8. Being featured is wonderful Jill, thanks for the shout out and I'm your latest Instagram follower :)

  9. OH my goodness, what a naughty rat!! Thanks for hosting Jill!

  10. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a super week!

  11. thanks for hosting! It's always fun to stop by and see what everyone is up too.

  12. Drat that rodent! So sorry 'bout your lovely pineapple - the picture is cool, though. I don't instagram, just don't quite see its use. (Yet!) I love that skull tote, wonderful!

  13. Oh my, your pineapple! So sorry about that!
    Anyway hope you have a great week!

  14. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting, Jill!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  15. Hi Jill and thanks for hosting this party!
    I'm following you on Pinterest because your so inspiring and motivating me (I love your new post about your blog and your tutorials, the blogging how-to posts and realy really love your collection of upcycling projects!!!)
    MammaNene from

  16. thank you so much for getting around to putting together this fab party every week..... It is always fun to stop by. :)

    hugs x

  17. Thanks for the party. I'm hosting my Homemaking Linkup Weekend and would love to have you join, if you haven't already!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

  18. Thanks for hosting another great party.
    We hope you have a great week!
    The Busy Bee's,
    Myrna and Joye.

  19. Hi Jill! Thanks for another great link party and for featuring our M&M Blondies! Just scrolling down because we were late to the party and SURPRISE....our blondies were right there! We sure appreciate you! -The Six Sisters

  20. Thank you for hosting, Jill! I also enjoyed your entries on turning your blog into a business. If you haven't already, I'd love if you'd come join my How To Tuesday link party, too.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !