Monday, February 18, 2013

A Round Tuit 141

This week we have family visiting us for a few days - so we'll be spending some time catching up by the pool - and out doing some sightseeing too!
Hope you all have had a great weekend - can't wait to see what crafty endeavours you all link up this week!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these brilliant 
reconstructed shirt cushion covers from This Green Life:
Lots more great ideas and green goodness on this blog - so do go and take a look!

Next, this brilliant book-ends from Mellywoods Mansion:
I love this idea which could be applied to other old or broken toys!!
Lots more great ideas on Mel's lovely blog - so go and say hello!

Finally, another great 
clothes refashion from the wonderful Tamara at Etcetorize:
Tamara is full of fabulous ideas - so go and check out her blog at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. The shirt cushions look SUPERB! What an innovative idea.

  2. Hi Jill, love joining in to your A Round Tuit. Always a fun party Have a great week. (love the pillow shirts too)

  3. Have a relaxing week with the family, Jill.

  4. Thanks for hosting the fun party!!!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  5. Hi Jill! Thanks so much for hosting another great week and for the awesome feature. I'm adding your button to my post~

  6. Hope you have a great time with your family that is visiting :) Thanks for hosting this week too!

  7. Thank you Jill for hosting the party. Have a great time with your family!

  8. You have a surprise waiting for you in my blog. Please do drop in and receive the same

    Adithis Amma from Adithis Amma Sews

  9. I haven't been doing much crafting lately. We are redecorating our living room/dining room so I have been spending my free time splashing paint around. Hope to be crafting again soon. :-)

  10. Thanks so much for this fun party. I lvoe the lacey top Tamara made!
    Great feature...

    hugs x

  11. happy monday! thanks for hosting, have a great week.

  12. Thank you for hosting again. Have a wonderful week!

  13. Thanks for hosting another party, I added my triple zip pouch.
    Have a nice week!
    Marisa from

  14. Thank you for hosting, have fun with your company.
    My link party starts on Tuesday's, would love for you to link up.

    Wanda Ann @


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !