Monday, February 11, 2013

A Round Tuit 140

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this fun motivational bundle from Creative Chaos Art:
I love the idea of these kits, and I used to package them up for my market stall a few years ago! 
You can find tons more ideas for them here!
Helen has heaps more creative ideas on her blog - so do go and take a look:


Next, these gorgeous 
Valentine's baskets from A Little Bit of Everything:
Of course I'm slightly obsessed with cute crochet at the moment since I'm learning this myself!
There are always lots of creative ideas on this blog - do head on over to see for yourself!
http://robertapm28.blogspot.com.au/


Finally, I had to show you some
 beautiful pictures shared by Rob from Island Rustic:
Again - always heaps of fabulous things to see on this blog too - why not take a trip over there :



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

19 comments:

  1. So glad I could come over earlier this time and link up :) Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party Jill! I saw the reminder on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jill, thanks for having us again! I am following you on facebook via my blog's page and my personal page and I would be ecstatic if you liked me!!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    https://www.facebook.com/TheFirstYearBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring me, I appreciate it :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, thanks for hosting another fun party!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party! My goal is to learn to sew this year so will be spending time (more than I'd like to admit) on your site!
    Melanie
    www.feedingmygiant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, always a pleasure to join in. Love the features this week. Have a lovely week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jill for hosting the party. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jill,
    Are you learning to crochet, that is great I think!
    Thanks for hosting The Round Tuit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill, thanks for the link party!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party!

    I'm hosting my Homemaking Linkup Weekend and would love to have you join, if you'd like!

    Have a great day!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great week.

    The Busy Bee's,
    Myrna and Joye.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Jill. Thanks for another great party! Today I'm linking up my last-minute Tootsie Pop Valentines. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jill, thank you for hosting another party. I added the shopping bag that I did a few days ago. Have a nice day!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linking up two different projects this week - I've had a busy and creative week!

    Thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !