Some pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Wrapped in Fabric


Here in Australia we have an amazing online fabric shop which has a HUGE selection of fabrics, patterns and notions.
It's called:


I was just browsing through their New Items section and found these:

How useful would this be?  Just brilliant!

And how about this fabric,
What little boy wouldn't like a playmat with this fabric?

And let's not forget the girls with this GORGEOUS 


Or personally - I just LOVE this 

Just think - these are just a tiny selection from only one section of this amazing store!
There is so much more to see and discover at this great store - so do go and check it out - you won't be disappointed!




Happy Fabric Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails