Some pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Fat Quarter Shop

It's time for another trip to a fabric shop to see what's there to tempt me today!
This time I'm visiting 

What caught my eye today was this 



Then living here by the Great Barrier Reef - I love seeing different ,kinds of fabric related to the sea. So this one has to get a mention:
Isn't it just gorgeous??

And finally - I discovered something very cool! 
The Fat Quarter Shop has a whole selection of 


I didn't know you could get these - how brilliant if you have family or friends (or of course you yourself) who are at an American Uni or College!


Every time I go to the Fat Quarter Shop I discover something new!

So head on over there yourself and check it out!


There's something for everybody!

Happy Fabric Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails