Some pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fat Quarter Shop


You know I love a bargain - don't we all!
Well come and take a look at some of the fabulous fabrics I found on sale over at Fat Quarter Shop:

Only $6 per panel!

Reduced from $54.99 to just $43.99!!

50% off - now just $5.25 per yard:

And this fabulous 
Also 50% off at just $5.38 per yard

So many great bargains to be had - I can only show you a tiny proportion of them here.

Do go and check out the Fat Quarter Shop for yourself  - you never know what you might find!!

Happy Fabric Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails