Monday, January 28, 2013

A Round Tuit 138

Hi everyone and welcome to another Round Tuit.
Over the last few weeks this party has started growing again, and it's now reaching the stage that it's getting a little too big for me to be able to get around every single link to read and comment.
Much as I love this part of my week - and I gain so much inspiration from it, I'm going to have to cut back and only visit some of the links so that I can still have time to use all of this fabulous inspiration and come up with my own projects to blog about.

I do hope you'll all continue to link up. I'll still spend time checking out the links, feature my favourites and pin endless ideas to try out!
I also see that several of you are hopping around to visit the other links and comments which is fabulous!

Thanks once again for supporting this weekly Round Tuit party! Let's keep it going and growing!!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, my kids love doughnuts but we don't often buy them - so when I saw this recipe I had to pin it to try for my girls sometime:
Apple Cinnamon Donut Muffins from I Heart Eating:
For lots more yummy recipes - head on over to:

Next, this fabulous 
Crochet Infinity Scarf tutorial from Carissa Miss:
It caught my eye since I'm currently learning to crochet. The wonderful thing is that I could actually read the tutorial and understand it as all you need is to be able to chain, slip stitch and double crochet (which is as far as I've got)!  So I've pinned this one and will definitely give it a go!
So thanks for that Carissa!! and everyone - do go and say hello and check out her lovely blog at:

Finally, a cute little 
Spring Fever Dress from Once Upon A Sewing Machine:
Donna and Rachel have such a beautiful sewing blog - it's well worth a look. So do go and say hi to them at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for hosting the party, Jill!!!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  2. Jill - thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this fun party every week! I love seeing all the projects, and - I finally got "A Round Tuit" and got a couple of my own done to share!

  3. Hi Jill; don't worry about commenting, I am just happy that you host such a lovely party and than I can share my post on your blog. Have a great week. Love getting "a round tuit'.

  4. Hi Jill! Both my links this week are specific to the USA, but I know you have many readers from this side of the globe because you are world famous! Hope you have a fantastic week and had a great Australia Day!!

  5. Thanks for having us Jill! I do appreciate the time you take to look through our links, I can imagine it would be time consuming!
    I am now following you on facebook.
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

  6. I love Donna and Rachel's Spring Fever dress. Thanks for all the time it takes to host A Round Tuit, Jill. Have a great week.

  7. Thanks for hosting Jill! Have a good week!

  8. Thanks for hosting. I'm hosting my very first link party and you're welcome to join in and link up at

  9. Thank you so much for hosting!! Have a wonderful week. :)

  10. Thanks for halting. Have a. Great week ahead.

  11. Oh this auto correct ... I meant " thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead!"

  12. Thanks for hosting, I think it's understandable that you can't make all the links, but I love that you do try!

  13. Thanks so much to everyone for your lovely comments! I've been without internet since yesterday due to the floods south of us. Luckily we've just had the rain without the floods up here. My thoughts go out to all those down south.

  14. Hey thank you for the link party. So sorry to hear about the floods and glad you are safe! Also I wanted to say that your upcycle link is amazing! over 3000 and I get hits on my blog every week from it. Great idea Jill. I linked up two projects?? Hope that is ok..I had an inspiring week. ;)

  15. Thanks so much for offering the link up. This is my first time visiting!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

  16. You are not kidding, it's less than a day and 80 projects?! The price of success, my dear. All you do on the blog is so appreciated, and I always find some of my favorite projects at this party.

  17. Yay!! Thanks so much for the feature! That's awesome!! =D

  18. Although I have been a reader follower of yours for quite some time, I haven't linked up in a while. It's nice to be back in circulation. Thank you for hosting.

  19. Thank you for hosting!! Hope you have a great week!!
    Joye & Myrna
    The Busy Bee's

  20. thank you for this fun and inspiring party!

    hugs x

  21. I was wondering how you were able to keep up with every single link! Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely day!!
    Neighbors About Town Blog

  22. thanks for the feature!!! i'm so glad that you could understand it! i tried to make it as easy as possible and i think it still turned out soo cute:) wait until you see how gorgeous the adult version is! i love linking up here:)

  23. Beautiful features! Thank you for hosting each week. Have a wonderful day!

    1. Great features, love the muffins. Thanks for hosting. My party is going on too, over at Hope to see you there.
      Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !