Monday, January 21, 2013

A Round Tuit 137

This is the last full week of my girls' school summer holidays.  It's been great having them with me - and we've done heaps over the past 8 weeks.  Last week they did a boot camp for 3 days which they thoroughly enjoyed - and I enjoyed having the house to myself for 3 days to catch up and find who I am and what I'm doing again!
I'm looking forward both to this last week of holiday, and to the return to school the following week!

Over the past few weeks I've enjoyed visiting all the party links, and have pinned so many great ideas that I want to try.  Another week then I'll have some time to start doing and not just pinning!!

Let's party!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, a great jeans upcycle - this cute 
needle case from Passion et Couture:
Marisa has lots of great ideas and tutorials on her blog - so do go and say hello:

(I just had to feature these as Polar Bears are my favourite animal!)
these cute Cubcakes from The Seven Year Cottage:
Hollie's blog is full of super cute ideas! Go and take a look for yourself:

Finally, this great Library Bag Tutorial from Threading my Way:
Pam has heaps of great tutorials on her blog - and lots of themed ongoing linky parties you can link up your projects to too!
Go say hello and take a look around at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Jill,thanks so much for hosting!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft

  2. Hi Jill, I hope you enjoy the last full week of your summer holiday with your girls! Thank you so much for hosting! I love the Polar Bear adorable! Great features!

  3. Ours don't go back until after Australia Day, my lot are beginning to drive me a little crazy. I love the jeans upcycle. Awesome features.

  4. Thank you for hosting! Happy New year... I was so busy these days!

  5. I can't wait til it's summer here in the US! Thanks for having us!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

  6. Heehaha! Those cubcakes are the cutest! And that photo is amazing. Thanks for the party, Jill, off to peruse the craftiness!

  7. Thanks for the party! I have to go look at that jean case. It's so adorable!!

  8. I just started pinning & it seems like too much some times! Glad you had some great time off & I cannot wait until it is summer here! Thanks for hosting too.

  9. Hi Jill; always fun to join in on a tuit. Thanks for hosting. Enjoy the last few days before school starts.

  10. I pay a quick visit every day a few blogs and websites to read articles, however this
    blog provides quality based posts.
    Check out my website Forex trading systems

  11. Hi Jill! thanks for hosting this lovely party! tons of great ideas!!!
    Have a nice week!
    Lorena from Madrid

  12. Thanks for hosting, such a lovely collection of creativity shall be fun to pop about ^^

    Also really loving your blog! I know what I'm making for my ipad 8D


  13. Thank you Jill for hosting. Have a great week with your girls!

  14. Jill, Hi there! It has been along time since I have joined the party. ;) I am back in Turkey and starting to reconnect with my blog. I decided to link up my crazy Scrap Fabric curtain. I so hlpe you are doing well. It is fun to reconnect. Enjoy your day!!

  15. Thanks so much for featuring my library bags, Jill. I just love Marisa's needlecase!!! Enjoy the last week of the holidays with the girls.

  16. Jill, what a nice surprise to find that you've featured my needle case, thank you soooooo much!!! Thanks for hosting another party, it is a nice way to discover blogs, and beautiful projects.I'm really glad that you liked it my needle case!!!!!!
    Marisa from

  17. Thanks a lot for hosting Jill! Have a great week.

  18. Jill, thank you very much for featuring my cubcakes... have a blessed day!

  19. Jill: Thanks for hosting! I get so inspired by everyone's projects!! Have a lovely week!

    Neighbors About Town Blog

  20. Thank you for hosting, Jill. What a wonderful link collection!

  21. thanks for hosting. have a happy monday

  22. Jill,
    Thank you for the Party. Great Ideas! I am also hosting a link party over at
    Hope to see you there. Have a wonderful week.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !