Monday, January 14, 2013

A Round Tuit 136

First of all a quick apology to those of you who linked up last week who I didn't get around to visiting.  We had family visiting for the week and I had less time than I'd imagined having to myself!
All our visitors have now left and I'm reclaiming our house today - cleaning and sorting, then later this week I'm packing our girls off to boot camp for 3 days - so I'll be able to get some of my own things done then!!

So - let's get to it....

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this amazing 
Swedish Flag Quilt from The Domestic Groove:
What a great idea!!
There are lots of fun ideas on this cute blog - go check it out here:


Next, this totally brilliant idea for a 
travel lego kit from A Creative Princess:
Terri always has heaps of fun ideas on her blog - do go and take a look:


Finally, this great piece of sewing humour from The Sewing Loft:
Heather has a great blog with heaps to browse through - so do head on over to:
http://thesewingloftblog.com/


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

19 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jill! You are always so sweet! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fo the feature and your kind words. You absolutely made my day! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party! I am glad you had a nice time with your guests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to have a break and enjoy the company of others. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill! I hope things slow down and you have time to relax, thanks for hosting!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting!
    Have a great week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems to be a busy time for you Jill! Thanks for hosting another Rount Tuit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!!

    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a pleasure to join in, thank you for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a productive time, during boot camp!! (I need some of that!) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for hosting! i love starting my week here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so very much for hosting on this busy Monday! Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jill, I just uploaded a needle case I made, using old jeans. Thanks for hosting this party!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jill,
    Thank you for hosting, I'm a new follower. What a fun blog. I am hosting a party too over at memoriesbythemile.com Would love for you to stop by.
    Have a great week.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi There! thanks for hosting the party. I am a new follower and would love for you to check out my page.

    Mikaila from alittlebitofcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linking up my cute kitty shoes - better late to the party than never!

    Thanks for hosting!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !