Some pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Upcycled Advent Calendar begins - and Wrapped in Fabric

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!


-----------------------------------------------------------

Since it is now December - what better fabric to browse through than Christmas fabric!

Wrapped in Fabric has a great selection of fabrics and patterns to help you along.

QUICK!! I just noticed a special offer on Wrapped in Fabric's Facebook page to get 30% off your total order if you spend $100 or more:
Go here to their Facebook page now to take advantage of this fabulous offer!

Here's some of the beautiful Christmas fabric they have available to tempt you...




Or perhaps a delightful Christmas Bunting Kit:



So if you're looking for supplies for some Christmas sewing - 
 has an amazing selection of all types of fabrics, notions and patterns, so do head on over to take a look:


Happy Fabric Shopping!





1 comment:

  1. Jill, I love your blog advent calendar idea! So much fun, you are always thinking of creative new ways to entertain.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails