Some pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

A Round Tuit 132

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!



-----------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this gorgeous 
crocheted snowman from A little bit of everything:
How cute is that!
Always lots of beautiful things to be seen on this blog - so go and take a look for yourself!
http://robertapm28.blogspot.com.au/

Next, some lovely fabric baskets from Ana Love Craft:
Ana makes the most beautiful things - and I just LOVE how she photoed these baskets!!
Please go and visit Ana's lovely blog at:
http://lovecraft2012.blogspot.pt/

Finally, a great tip for
 removing paint from your hands from Creative Passage:
I'll definitely remember this next time I'm painting!
Ellen has a gorgeous blog  - so go and have a browse around and say hello:
http://ellenscreativepassage.blogspot.com.au/

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jill!
    Thanks so much for hosting! :) Have a nice day!

    Javeriya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, thank you for hosting. Cute little softies and a great hand cleanup tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Snowman feature, Jill! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill,

    You know what I love about your party? It's already Monday and I imagine the house all nice & quiet with my hubby at work and the kiddos at school. But it's really Sunday night here and the TV is blaring football and the kids are making all kinds of noise. I love them all dearly, but a girl can just picture herself down under where it's warm & quiet. Haha! Thanks for the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jill - your features from last week: way too cute! I actually have something to link...then time to peruse all the coolness. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the features Jill! Thanks so much for taking the time to host-have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jill for hosting each week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jill,thanks so much for featuring my baskets. It was a nice surprise and so sweet of you! I've been busy with preparations for Christmas and I have not prepared a post for this week yet.
    Happy week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting, wishing you a beautiful week ahead. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting. Love your advent calendar, just too cool. Hope your week is blessed

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting, and for sharing your great ideas! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
    Joye & Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a fun party full of creative ideas... :)

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jill, thanks for hosting this party,I just added my wine gift bag, I could finally make a tutorial and added it here to share with you. Have a nice week!
    Marisa from http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails