Some pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Round Tuit 130

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!



-----------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------

Now let's get to the party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this adorable little guy called Wobbes from HGK:
Audrey has lots of fabulous crafting and ideas on her blog - well worth a visit:
http://hetkabinet.blogspot.com.au/
Next, this great Jingle Bell tree from So I Saw This Tutorial:
Lots more fun stuff on Christine's Blog, so do pop on over:

Finally, this pretty decorated 
Christmas tote from We Three Mothers:
These ladies have a lovely blog - do go and say hello:
http://wethreemothers.blogspot.com.au/

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, a lovely season with such great opportunities for creating and decorating. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelets are so beautiful! I love the colours. Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my jingle bell tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks as always for hosting, Jill. Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and hope you have a brilliant week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Wobbes! Great party as always, Jill - off to peruse...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my tote! I am thrilled! I tried to go to the buttons page to grab the I've Been Featured button, but the link didn't work. I'll try again later today to see though. Thank again and looking forward to linking up again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting :)
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jill,
    Thanks for hosting the Round Tuit, hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Jill, glad I could join in. Great party.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting a fun party! Have a great week!

    hugs x
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for hosting! have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails