Some pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fat Quarter Shop

I was just browsing at the wonderful online 

when I saw this gorgeous collection called 

Just take a look..




Aren't they gorgeous??

I also had to look at their Christmas selection too - since it is well and truly the season for Christmas crafting now!

I found this adorable Oh What Fun! Quilt Kit:

And this great 

And this beautiful 

In fact, Fat Quarter Shop has an entire Christmas Cloth store, which has so many great fabrics, you just have to go and take a look for yourself!

Have you stocked up yet for your Christmas sewing and crafting?

Go on, head on over to the Fat Quarter Shop and you'll be sure to find something you like!

Happy Fabric Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails