Monday, November 26, 2012

A Round Tuit 129

And so..9 weeks of school holidays begin!!

Let's party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this 
cool Christmas Reindeer from Howling at the Moon:
Liz has a lovely blog and some great tutorials, so do go and say hello at:

Next, this gorgeous claspy clutch from Happy in Red:
Esther has a beautiful blog always with great photos, posts and amazing bags! So do go over and visit:

Finally, these great potato sack stockings from Crystelle Boutique:
I love how they're so personal, different and special!
Lots more lovely ideas from Crystelle on her blog, so hop on over there:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for hosting & have a wonderful holiday!

    Liefs, Audrey

  2. Thanks for always hosting! Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season!

  3. Jill, thank you so much for featuring my reindeer!! Great compliment! Thanks for hosting! Liz

  4. New follower from I Love my Online Friends! I would be thrilled if you came over and checked out our blog!

  5. Thanks for the party! Have a wonderful week!

  6. Enjoy your time with the girls, Jill and thanks, as always, for hosting.

  7. Making me all jealous with your school holidays - no such luck here :)

    Linking up again - thanks for hosting!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

  8. Thanks so much for hosting Jill!! Have a wonderful day:)

  9. Thanks for hosting. Hope you enjoy the next 9 weeks with your girls.

  10. Thanks for hosting. back to round tuit after a long break. Happy Holidays

  11. Hi Jill; thanks for hosting.Great group of bloggers this week.

  12. Hi jill,

    thanks for hosting, I love that I have found an Australian linky :) My Aunt is in Cairnes, I'm in Melbourne.`

  13. Thank you for hosting. Hope your week is filled with lotsa laughter:)

  14. Thanks a lot for hosting. I am a new Follower of your Blog and I am linking up for the first time. Have a good week.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

  15. Thank you so much for featuring the potato sack stockings! I am so lucky... They look so fabulous on your blog! It is always fun to stop by. Hope you have a fantastic blogging week.... :)

    hugs x

  16. Hi Jill,

    Thanks so much for linking to Crystelle's blog. I grew up in Idaho and was really excited to see her Idaho potato sack stockings. I read several of her blog entries, and I really loved her Idaho map. Made me homesick for Idaho...

    I sent Crystelle a post to thank her for her artistry and reminding me of happy memories of growing up in Southern Idaho.

    Thanks again for posting her blog entry.

    And thanks for all your posts. I've learned so much from you, and I truly appreciate your putting your knowledge out there for those of us who have returned to sewing and craft making after several years know that thing called "work", meaning paid work outside the home. Making a home is work also, and you're doing a terrific job. Keep it up!

  17. Thanks for hosting. I can't believe the holidays are upon us:) Such a fun link party

  18. Thank you for hosting. I love this link up party for all the ideas and neat people I get to meet. My post is about being able to get yourself into that party dress. Hook, zip and you're done with my easy tips:


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !