Some pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Round Tuit 128

First of all I want to apologise for not managing to visit and comment on all of last weeks entries. I do love seeing what everyone has been up to, but sadly just ran out of time last week!

The reason for me being so busy is that this is the start of my girls last week at school for the year!  I can't believe how fast the year has gone, and how much they have grown  up over the last 4 terms.
The last few weeks have been hectic with various carnivals, presentations and school activities; and this week is no exception!
I'm looking forward to 2 months of lovely holidays with my girls - time to spend with them in our gorgeous summer here in Cairns, and I'm sure many days inside with the aircon on crafting and sewing too!


So for now - let's party!  Link up and inspire me with all your fabulous ideas, crafts, tutorials and recipes!!!

----------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this hilarious Denture Cake from I gotta try that:
For heaps more fun ideas - head on over to
http://www.igottatrythat.com/

Next, this great idea for kids party favours from Moore babies:
Love it!
Stevie always has lots of interesting stuff on her blog, so do go and take a look at:
http://themoorebabies.blogspot.com.au/

Finally, a great post about 
Guy Fawkes Night from Learning Lessons in Mummyography:
I have fond memories of Guy Fawkes night from growing up in England, but we don't celebrate it here in Australia, so it was nice to be taken on a trip down memory lane! Thanks Charlie!
For more fabulousness - head over to:
http://learninglessonsinmummyography.blogspot.co.uk/

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, thanks for the sweet party!
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Summer with your girls, Jill. Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, enjoy your two months with the girls, so jealous of your beautiful weather, we just had 30 cm of snow ... in one day!. Thanks so much for hosting as always I;m loving all the great links.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for another awesome party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you sooooo much for featuring me! That's so cool! I am so so soooo glad you liked the post! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the time with your daughters, Jill! Thank you for another Round Tuit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning! I've linked up my recipe for a DIY, Non-Toxic Anti-Bacterial Spray (#53) that will ease your mind and your pocketbook as you clean. It smells fantastic, is inexpensive and so easy to make. I hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you can relax now and settle in for the holidays with your girls. I'm sure that's a great feeling!!

    Thanks for the party. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this denture cake! Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great time with your daughters!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails