Some pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

24hr BOOK SALE!


Do you like books?
Have you ever visited The Book Depository?
It's a fabulous online store with FREE delivery worldwide!

They always have great prices on books, and every now and then they have a fabulous 24 hour sale - where each hour they have a limited number of a particular book for sale at up to 70% off the RRP!

It's time again for one of those sales NOW! So do follow the link and see what this hour's book deal is!
I'll be checking them all out and hopefully grabbing a bargain or two!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails