Some pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Some Clothes Upcycling inspiration


Now that I've got my sewing desk in order, I'm itching to get back into some new projects.

I have amassed a new collection of clothes to be upcycled over the last few months so I'm looking to get stuck into that.

The Clothes Upcycing Linky now has over 350 entries and is choc full of inspiration and ideas.
Here are just a few of the recent links that have got me thinking!!

This fabulous layered T-shirt dress from Second Chances by Susan:


This pretty dress from a mens shirt by Maarnietvangrijs:

A textile cuff from an old pair of jeans by Passion et Couture:


And this quite unique door mat made from shoe soles!

There are so many great ideas in this linky list, and more are being added all the time.

If you haven't looked before, or for a while, then do go and take a look at all the amazing possibilities with old clothes!


Now I'm off to rummage through my stash and see what I can come up with myself!!


4 comments:

  1. They all look like great projects, love the layered t-shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my layered t-shirt dress! And, thanks for continuing the upcycling linky...I get a steady stream of blog visitors from your site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome for the feature Susan - that dress is just gorgeous!! Glad to hear the linky brings you some traffic too!!

      Delete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails