Monday, October 29, 2012

A Round Tuit 125


Halloween is almost upon us! Have you got all your decorations ready?
I got in early with our Halloween themed Murder Mystery Party last month - so our spooky decorations have been hanging out for the end of October to come out again!
I'm looking forward to checking out any last minute ideas before the big day on Wednesday!

So let's get to the party...


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:

And since it's almost Halloween, I had to choose Halloween themed  crafts!
 
First of all, these cool spooky ghosts from Babblings and More:
Super cool!
Always lots of great ideas from the girls at this blog - so go and take a look:


Next, this gorgeous
 Halloween Pumpkin costume from Pinkie for Pink:
Lots more great ideas from Nichole on her blog, so go and say hello:
http://www.pinkieforpink.com/


Finally, these brilliant 
Halloween cupcakes from Simply Sweet 'n Savory:
Ambreen always has lots of delicious recipes for all manner of foods on her blog - I'd highly recommend a visit:
http://simplysweetnsavory.blogspot.com.au/


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. I'm a email follower for few weeks now and I'd like to thank you for the free pattern ;)
    Bisous
    http://ellecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome for the pattern! Hope you have fun making the bag!

      Delete
  2. That pumpkin princess outfit is so clever! Have a great week, Jill...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my daughters costume!! I love seeing her on here!!

    ~Nichole~
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jill! Thanks for organizing this link party. I put my project too :)Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting Jill :)
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Jill for the feature, that's really sweet. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday wishes, thank you for hosting I look forward to hopping around xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning and thanks for another link party. I had to come up with an alternative to gut-bomb pizza. After discovering Lavash Bread, the deed was done. I've linked up my Tasty, Healthy Pizza Alternative this morning (#54). It lives up to its name and I hope you enjoy.
    Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring our Spooky Ghosts!!!! We love your party!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jill, thanks for hosting. Love the features, sweets and the lovely halloween costume (a pumpkin fairy with delicate charm).
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet little costume in your feature. Thanks for hosting.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !