Monday, October 15, 2012

A Round Tuit 123

Hello and welcome to a new week here at Creating my way to Success.
Thanks to all who keep on coming to link up - and welcome to everyone new! There are more and more links each week - and I gain so much inspiration from all the projects - adding to my Pinterest boards each week things that I want to try for myself!


So - let's get to it this week! Can't wait to see what everyone's been up to!

------------------------------------------------


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all,  this awesome 
Princess Merida Costume from Sew Can Do:
Isn't it gorgeous??
Cheryl always has heaps of awesome projects on her blog - I'd really recommend a visit:

Next, another costume - this time a Paper Doll from Brassy Apple:
Megan has a fabulous blog - which a huge list of tutorials and free patterns!  
So do head on over and take a look!!
http://brassyapple.blogspot.com.au/

Finally, this unbelievable array of 
Fabric Letters and Numbers from Danya Banya:
It's well worth a visit to check out all the different kinds she made!
More cute ideas on Danya's lovely blog, so go and say hello!


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet feature of my Merida costume and shout out for my blog. I'm so proud - have a wonderful week Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shout out for my paper doll costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper doll costume made me smile. Have a great week, Jill and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for another great party.

    Happy weekend!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jill for The Round Tuit! Hope you will have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabric letters look awesome! Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning! Thanks for hosting another party. I love this time of year and love making spicy desserts and side dishes. I have linked up my No Fuss, No Sugar Applesauce (#51) that's easily made in crockpot. I hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill! Thanks for hosting! You have a darling blog. We enjoy seeing your ideas and the party guests too! Thanks so much! Hope you have a chance to 'buzz' over and see our blog! Have a great week!
    Chloe & Kinzie
    thebusyb.hive@gmail.com
    thebusybhive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !