Monday, October 8, 2012

A Round Tuit 122

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this cute 
Halloween sign from Sowdering about in Seattle:
How adorable is that? Made with help from the kids - it looked like a really fun project!
Randi has heaps more fun stuff on her blog - so do go and say hello at:

Next, some lovely upcycled pillows from And Who Says You Can't:
Lots more great ideas from Helen over at her blog - do go take a look:

Finally, these fabulous Boy's Wallets from Christy's Cuties:
Great fabric there!
Christie has lots more fabulous ideas and projects on her blog - do say hello:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Yeah, I'm first today. Have a good week.


  2. 2nd in line - I'm getting good at this :)


  3. Hi, thanks for hosting!
    I'm following your blog, facebook and pinterest; would love for you to follow me back :)

    Liefs, Audrey

  4. Yayyyy! Randi is incredible :)

    My Little Birds

  5. Thank you for featuring me! It was a lovely surprise!!

  6. Thank you for hosting another awesome party.
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft

  7. Good morning! With the weather getting cooler, my dessert needs change. I want spicy cookies-but hate the calories. So, I came up with a Skinny Ginger Puff Cookie Recipe (#58) that satisfies those spicy cravings. They're made without shortening or sugar, but taste amazing. I hope you enjoy!

  8. Thanks for hosting.
    Have a great week.
    The Busy Bee's.

  9. thank you very much for the feature Jill, I really appreciate it! Have a great week and thanks for hosting!

  10. Thank you for sharing Jill. Always a great party. Glad I could join in and have a great week.

  11. thanks for hosting. have a great week


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !