Monday, October 1, 2012

A Round Tuit 121

I'm back!!

After a wonderful week away camping - I'm back home and ready to get back so some sewing and blogging!  I'll also be posting a few holiday snaps (to add to the little one above) to show some more of this gorgeous corner of Australia that we live in!

Thanks to all who linked up last week - I've had a quick look around some of the projects - and saw that many of you also visited and commented on other projects too! So nice!

So without further ado.. let's party! Can't wait to see everyone's projects this week!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party - since Halloween is coming up I thought I'd feature some fun themed projects!:
 
First of all, This cute 
witches hat made using an old vinyl record - by Sassy Style:
Lots of great projects on Tausha's blog - so do go and say hello at:
http://www.sassystyleredesign.com/

Next, I had to show you this
 Ghost cake from Chica Chocolatina Bakeshop:
If you are a regular reader of this blog - you may have seen my disastrous attempt at a similar ghost cake earlier this year! So I was particularly impressed with this fabulously perfect one!!
Lots more yummy recipes on this blog so do go and take a look here:

Finally, some spooky smoothies from Healthy Kitchen Guide:
How cool are they!!
Lots more great food and nutrition info and recipes on this blog - so go take a look at:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

7 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing the holiday photos, Jill. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo and welcome back! That's quite a swimming hole...looks like a movie set, and it probably has been. Time to party, thanks, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting another awesome party.
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a fab day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jill,
    Thanks for hosting the Round Tuit, good to be here!
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !