Some pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Southern Fabric

Do you shop for fabric online?
Have you ever visited the store Southern Fabric?

If you haven't then head on over for a browse of their fabulous selection.

Like this Oh Deer collection designed by MoMo for Moda Fabrics:

Available in Layer Cake, Fat Quarter Bundle, Jelly Roll, Charm Pack or Fat Eighth's Bundle!

Or some of the gorgeous yardage:



Or this totally cute Funky Monkey Sock Lime:

They also have a FABULOUS selection of patterns - like this 

There is so much fabulous fabric and so many great patterns to browse through at this lovely online shop.
So do go and take a look at



Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of them, but heading over there now! :) I am addicted to fabric...totally! :)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails