Monday, September 24, 2012

A Round Tuit 120

This week I'm off for a few days break camping. The Round Tuit party is still running - so please do link up and visit some of the other links too!
I won't be able to visit all the links myself this week - but will try to check some out when I get back, and of course feature some on next week's post when I get back!

Hope you all have a great week!

Let's party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this cool Lovely Bones Necklace from Art Club Blog:
I love this - and it's just perfect for a nice gruesome Halloween craft!
Lots more fabulous ideas on this blog - so do go and take a look at:


Next, this beautiful Dragonfly Quilt from The Busy Bee's:
For more lovely ideas and crafts - head on over to:

Finally, this neat idea to 
make your own twisted towel hair wrap from Heatherly Loves:
Great idea - I'm going to make a couple of these for my girls!
More lovely ideas from Heather at:
http://www.heatherlyloves.com/


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

14 comments:

  1. Yay - 1st to link up! Have a great holiday and thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your camping trip, Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another great party!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your camping break is a great time for you! Thanks for hosting the Round Tuit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features! Thanks for hosting again such fun party.
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've added my Tasty, Homemade Toothpaste (#58 ). It's non-toxic, cheap to make and true to its name-tasty. The toothpaste isn't chalky and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and super clean. Thanks for another link party. Hope you have a great week!
    ~Rebekah @ www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! I’m your newest follower 
    Enjoy your week!
    Best wishes from Holland, Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I've added your link to my recipe page :)
    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you so, so much for your kind words, and for featuring my bones project. Not everyone's cup of tea, but nice and gruesome for this time of year. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get a round tuit oh that's so funny, gave myself the giggles.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !