Monday, September 17, 2012

A Round Tuit 119

Barron Falls - Cairns, QLD Australia

Hello and welcome to another Round Tuit!
I did get around to several things this past week - but most of the week was about my girls and helping out at school as it's coming towards the end of term.
On Thursday I got to accompany my elder daughter's class on their trip up to Kuranda on the Skyrail to study the rainforest. It was an excellent day - great fun, beautiful views (like the one above - of the Barron Falls - shown here in the dry season - very impressive in the Wet, when they are in full flood!) and nice to spend time with my daughter and her friends!

But let's get to this week's party!

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all,  this cool idea for some 
Halloween art from The Moody Fashionista:
Brandy has lots more cool things to see on her blog, so do go and say hi at:

Next, this great idea for organising sunnies from Felt By Rae:
I love this - especially since I'm reorganising and sorting my house just now and looking for some smart new ideas!
Lots more fabulous ideas at:

Finally, another great clothes upcycle - this time
 shirt to leggings from Vixen made:
Such a brilliant idea!
And there are heaps more brilliant ideas over at Vixen's blog at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Yikes! My acrophobia! But it looks amazing and sounds like a great adventurous day out. thanks for the new party, Jill!

  2. Linking up my Essay this week - thanks for hosting!


  3. Thank you JIll for the feature & hosting such a fabulous party! Cheers to a great week!

  4. Thank you so much for featuring my leggings!! You are always so sweet. Have a great week!

  5. Squeal! Thank you for featuring me :) and thank you as always for hosting

  6. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting :)
    Have a nice week!

    Hugs from Portugal
    Ana Love Craft

  7. Thank you for hosting I am happy to join in the fun. xo

  8. We visited the Barron Falls last time we were up in your beautiful part of the world. I'd love to see them in the wet season!!! Thanks for hosting, Jill!

  9. Thanks so much for hosting another party! I've added my Easy, Homemade Peppermint Mouthwash (#84) that is non-toxic, easy to make and cheap. Plus, it tastes great and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and super clean. I hope you like it!
    ~Rebekah @

  10. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a fab day:)


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !