Monday, September 3, 2012

A Round Tuit 117

Hello again!  Hope you've all had a great weekend!
We had our very own murder mystery party here, great fun dressing up and trying to figure out whodunnit!!!
I made some fun decorations and food for the party - which had a bit of a halloween theme .
I'll show more of these on another post - too much to fit in here!!!

For now - let's get to this week's party on the blog!!

----------------------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this fabulous 
upcycled bleach t-shirt from the Upcycle Design Lab:
Cindy always has lots of fabulous upcycling ideas on her blog - well worth a visit:
http://reachingformore.typepad.com/upcycled_design_lab/

Next, these cool DIY hair twisters from A Creative Princess:
How cool is that?
Terri has so much fun stuff on her blog - do go and say hello at:



Finally, this great maxi dress tutorial from Blooms and Bugs:
Anshu has heaps of great clothes making tutorials on her lovely blog - go take a look:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

9 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, Jill! Thank you, my friend! As always, thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,
    Thank you so much for hosting your lovely party!
    Have a wonderful week.

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting each week. I love those mummy lanterns. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill,

    Thanks so much for featuring my bleach t-shirt makeover. I love your little jar wrapped mummies! Looking forward to more pictures from you party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, cute jars! Thank you Jill for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the beautiful Spring weather, Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its been a while since I've linked up. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !