Monday, August 27, 2012

A Round Tuit 116

Good morning!  

I hope everyone has had (or for some of you are still having) a wonderful weekend!  I did - with lots of family time, fresh air, a gorgeous walk up to a lookout (see picture above) and it's just getting warm enough to get in our backyard pool too which is very exciting!

I got 'a round to' LOTS this week.
On Friday I posted about my new 'just do it' plan!
I have so much on my to-do list which is growing instead of shrinking. So I've decided enough is enough and I've set myself the task of getting through it all - which means tidying, sorting and organising my WHOLE house - and life, over the next 10 weeks! I've started out well, and the more I do, the more I'm motivated to do! To keep me accountable - I'm going to post my progress every Friday!  

How about you? What did you get a-round-to this week?

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this amazing 
Hidden Star in a Cupcake from Simply Sweet 'n Savory:
How amazing is that!  Do go and see how it's done!
Ambreen has heaps of delicious recipes, both sweet and savoury on her blog - so do go and take a look!

Next, this fabulous refashion of 
two tight t-shirts into one flowing top from Meggipeg:
Just brilliant!
Now Meg has some fabulous refashions on her blog - and in fact is just coming to the end of a 30 day refashion challenge , where she has posted some great ideas and outfits!
So go on - take a look!

Finally, some beautiful 
toilet paper artwork from Tinkeranniebell:
Gorgeous isn't it?
There are lots more fabulous ideas on Kellianne's blog, so go and say hello and take a look around!

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Oooh, some of the coolest features ever, Jill! That top is very chic. Thanks for another round tuit!

  2. Thank you so much for featuring my top and saying such nice things about my blog :) I'm thrilled to bits that you like it!

  3. Thanks so much for hosting Jill!!! Have a wonderful week:)

  4. Linking up again this week - a post all about the inspiration I got to re-brand and re-organise my stores and my social media sites! I got around tuit for sure!


  5. Thank you for hosting each week! Have a great one!

  6. Hi Jill,
    Great features!Thanks for hosting again such fun party.
    Have a super week

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft

  7. Thank you so much Jill for the feature & for these kind words. Such an honor to be featured here :)

  8. It's warming up here, too, Jill, but not enough for swimming. Beautiful view!!! Thanks for hosting, as always...

  9. Thanks so much for the linky party once again. I am still on a quest to rid my home of toxins and have come up with a Homemade Laundry Softener (#62 ). It only requires two ingredients and is super cheap. Hope you enjoy!

  10. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !