Monday, August 20, 2012

A Round Tuit 115

Hello and welcome to another week here at Creating my way to Success.  This weekend just gone was spent at a big swimming carnival with our girls. They had so much fun racing with their friends and came home with some medals, ribbons and huge smiles!
It's always an inspiration to watch my girls achieve!

So this week what I got a round to - was repairing our camping chairs so we could use them to sit and watch the girls swim!  It was a job that had needed doing for a while so good to get something else ticked off the list!

So what have you got a round to this week?

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this beautiful 
Origami Kudusama Ornament tutorial from Ashley's Dandelion Wishes:
Just gorgeous!  I'm looking out for origami projects a the moment as I'm experimenting with fabric origami - so I'll have to try this one!
Ashley has lots of great papercrafts on her blog - do go and say hello:

Next, this cute little toothbrush holder from Ana love Craft:
A neat idea - made using waterproof fabric!
Some great little projects to see over at Ana's blog, do take a look at:

Finally, I couldn't resist showing you this 
watermelon monster from Jam Hands:
There are lots of really tasty looking recipes on this blog, so do go and say hello to Ali at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for the party, Jill! Hope you have a great week!

  2. Hi Jill, thank you SO much for featuring my toothbrush holder !!!
    Have a nice week!

  3. Thanks for hosting Jill! Have a great week:)

  4. Thank you so much for hosting, Jill!

  5. Thanks so much for hosting each week. We have some camping chairs that are in dire need of repair so I am definitely going to have to check out your post on that. Have a good one!

  6. Love the watermelon monster!! Thanks for hosting.

  7. Good morning and thanks for another link party! I linked up my recipes for Healthy, Homemade Beauty Products (#67 ). You can make everything you need to care for your face for pennies on the dollar. They are inexpensive, easy to do and very healthy for your skin. Hope you enjoy!
    Rebekah ~

  8. Thanks for hosting! You and your followers are invited to come and link up at One Creative Weekend on The party is open until Wednesday. Hope to see you there! Have a great week.

  9. Thank you Jill for hosting. Have a great week!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !