Monday, August 13, 2012

A Round Tuit 114

Hello all! I hope you've had a good weekend! Mine was busy with the annual Pyramid race!
I did manage to get a round to a small job though - a wing fix that was requested a couple of weeks ago!
Good to get something off the list - no matter how small!
What have you got a round to this week?

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this fabulous DIY lamp from canvas by Wesen's Art:
There are heaps more fabulous ideas on this German blog! So do go and take a look at:

Next, this great chalkboard pillows from Kindershop Online:
What a great idea for a gift!
So many great crafty ideas at this blog! Take a trip to:

Finally, this amazing slumber party birthday cake from A Casarella:
How cute is that!
Another wonderful blog here, with lots to see - head on over to check it out at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Thanks for hosting. I had a bit of busy week - porch was starting to 'leave' the wall. Fixed it. Whew.

  2. Hi Jill, thank you so much for featuring my lamp from a canvas!!!
    Have a nice week!

    1. You're so very welcome for the feature - I love the lamp!!

  3. Thank you so much for featuring my pillows.
    I love stoping by your Roundtuits several times a week. Lately, I have seen a lot of great recipes. Like last week's raspberry brownie cake. Eating it, as I am typing ;-)

    1. Oh yum!! Yes, I've pinned lots of recipes from my linky party, and am slowly working my way through them! - glad you're finding some good ones too!
      And you're so welcome for the feature - love your pillows!

  4. Thanks so much for hosting another amazing party Jill!! I hope you are having a fabulous day:)

  5. Hi Jill - a round tray for your A Rount Tuit 114, Thanks for hosting and glad I could join in this week.

  6. Jill,

    Congrats on completing your Pyramid race. I am impressed. I love to hike, which there is a lot of here in Colorado. I have even hiked a few 14ers. But I never run. :-)


  7. Jill, thank you for hosting each week. Have a great day!

  8. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting :)


  9. Thank you for hosting, have a wonderful day!

  10. Thank you so much for hosting for us :) My link party is up at my blog this morning, I'd love for you to participate if you'd like. Have a great week!

  11. Sundried Tomatoes in my pasta are one of my favorite things. I had a plethora of Romas, so I mad some using the over and avoiding the bugs if I did it the old school way. Hope you enjoy my Sundried Roma Tomatoes Recipe (#65 ). Thanks for hosting the party once again!

  12. Thank you SO much for featuring my cake!! Have a wonderful day!

  13. Thanks for hosting! My entry this week is #99, Homemade bread in an hour. I am already your follower. Hope you'll return the favor and follow my blog and/or FB fan page! Love your blog hop.!/MelodyGravitt

  14. Hi Jill,
    Thank you so much for hosting, I 'm glad because it's the first time I'm linking to Round Tuit.
    Ana Love Craft

  15. I'll be back on MOnday to link up! You and your followers are invited to come and link up any time this weekend at One Creative Weekend on (Adding this party to my party page!)


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !