Monday, August 6, 2012

A Round Tuit 113

Hello and welcome to another new week!
I've decided to take my own Round Tuit more to heart and try to get something on my 'to do' list done each week so I can say what I myself got 'a round to' every Monday.
So yesterday I decided to tackle a job that had been on my patio for a few weeks now - my daughter's bike that had a puncture:

Unfortunately it wasn't a simple fix - but the valve that's broken - but hey, now I've found the problem and can get it fixed (even if it means a trip to a bike shop for a new inner tube - and my fingers crossed that I can fit the bike all back together afterwards!!)

So - since I didn't really get that job done - I did one more:
Re-lacing the girls running shoes with elastic laces!
Silly little jobs that don't take long, but sit and wait for an age for me to actually DO!!
Feels good to tick things off my list!

What have you got a-round-to this week?

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this fabulous  
gypsy skirt pattern and tutorial from Sew Pretty Sew Free:
Anshu has an amazing array of patterns and tutorials on her blog, so do go and take a look:

Next, this beautiful Petal Pocket Pillow from Threading my Way:
Pam always has lots of fabulous creativity on her blog, so do go and say hello at:

Finally, this has to be 
the cutest filing cabinet I ever saw, from Want to get Crafty?
Tasty recipes and fun crafty ideas over on this blog - take a look at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Awesome party, Jill ... can't wait to see what is linked up!

  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Petal Pocket Pillow, Jill. Have a great week...

  3. Thanks so much for hosting each week Jill!! Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to. Have a wonderful day:)

  4. Thank you for hosting, Jill. Have a great day!

  5. Thank you so very much for hosting! Have a fantastic week!

  6. Thank you so much for hosting, Jill!

  7. Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting!


  8. Good morning! I have been making No-Cal & Low-Cal Summer Drinks (# 29 ) to help combat this ridiculous heat. We are officially in a drought! I hope you have a great and cooler week than we are and thanks for hosting the party!

  9. Thanks for hosting Jill. I love to check out what other talented folks are doing. :-)

  10. Hey Jill! The little chores are always the ones I put off too - so silly. The features are fab, as always!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !