Monday, July 16, 2012

A Round Tuit 110

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these fabulous 
Bandana dress and tops from A Creative Princess:
So bright and colourful - I love them!
Terri always has heaps of great ideas on her blog - so well worth a visit. Do go and say hello at:



Next, this great hand print canvas from Want to Get Crafty?
I think using kids hand prints for crafts and keepsakes is such a great idea - and this canvas is perfect!
For more great ideas, head on over to..


Finally, I really enjoyed this collection of ideas of 
things to make from Altoids tins from The Crafty Blog Stalker. 
So many interesting ideas!
Katie has heaps of great ideas on her blog - so do go and take a look and say hello at:
http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com.au/


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. Jill, you are always so sweet! Thank you for featuring my bandanna's! As always, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, as always, Jill. Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, Jill! Looks like another fine party to explore - thanks so much! 110? Really? That is quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting Jill!!! Have a wonderful week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great day! I looked on the side of my butter tub and decided, "no more"! Today, I linked up my Simple, Homemade Butter recipe (# 52). The taste is fantastic! I hope you enjoy. Thanks for another link party.
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! I love your features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my Altoids Tin Round Up! You have made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !