Monday, July 9, 2012

A Round Tuit 109

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these 
beautiful cluster earrings from Ellen's Creative Passage:

So pretty!
Ellen always has lots of beautiful creative ideas on her blog. Do go and say hello:

Next, some wonderfully clear 
seam sewing tutorials from Wildflowers and Whimsy:
April is currently running a 'sewing school' series, with some fantastic tutorials to help you learn some of basics of sewing!
Do go and say hello to April on her fabulous blog here:

Finally, a refashioned t-shirt from Sew What's Happening?:
I always love a good clothes upcycle, and I especially like that Christie showed several alternate ways to wear the neck on this one!
For lots more great ideas, do go and say hello at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. I just linked up my blog cos the things I got around to where things on there! A new header, intro pic and a slideshow which I'm really pleased with.

    I hope that's OK.


  2. Thanks so much for the feature! And thanks for hosting Jill!

  3. Thanks so much for the feature!

  4. Thanks as always for hosting, Jill. Have a great week in your beautiful part of the world...

  5. Thanks for hosting every week, Jill! It's always a pleasure to link up.
    <3 Christina

  6. Thank you Jill for hosting :)

  7. Thanks for hosting your wonderful party again, Jill. It is nice to be part of it. Hope you will have a great week!!

  8. Hello and top of the morning to you. I have a super simple recipe for Sweet Iced Coffee-No Calories (# 32) that is a great relief from the summer heat. I hope you enjoy!

  9. Thanks so much for hosting!!!
    Have a wonderful day!!!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !