Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Creative Space


This week I'm working on a zip project.
I buy lots of zips from the charity shops when I see them for just 20c each, so I have plenty to experiment with!

My supplies are dwindling though as I try to figure out the last tricky part of my pouches!

But last night I woke up in the middle of the night with (what I hope) is the solution!
So, a little bleary eyed this morning, I'm up trying to get all my jobs out of the way so I can sew more zips today!!

What projects are you working on just now?
Do you ever figure things out in the middle of the night too?  
  
To see what others are up to in their creative spaces, head on over here!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you've found a solution. I do a lot of my thinking at night which means I often don't sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - I often have epiphanies in the middle of the night! I do hope that you've cracked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep a notebook in the draw by the bed, so when I wake with a brainwave, I can jot it down and then go straight back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an op shop zip obsession too! Hope your idea works:) Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It's nice to know I'm not the only one waking in the night with sewing ideas! (or the only one with an op-shop zip obsession!) :)
    Love your idea of a notebook Pam - I might just do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't pass up a bargain like that, there will always be uses for those zippers. I'm a bit of a night owl when it comes to creating but with Winter being so cold my hands haven't been doing much creating lately I need to get my mojo back somehow. I hope you find that solution you need. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !