Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Creative Space

This week I've been cutting some more of my Great Barrier Reef fabric scraps.
Over the school holidays we moved the girls fish tank from the spare room into their bedroom. Of course they need to have the fish food, water testing chemicals and other bits and pieces with the tank, so I made a little fabric basket for them to keep them in:

So now this sits nicely next to the tank, with a fishy drinks coaster for them to set things down on when they test the water etc, as there are always wet drips..

I've also started on cutting out more squares for my next quilt!

Naturally having made one quilt (my first ever) for one daughter - I now have to make one for my other daughter! It's only fair!
Here's the first one I made in case you missed it:

To see what others have been up to in their Creative Spaces this week - head on over here.


  1. You are right, it's only fair that daughter #2 has a quilt, too. Looks like it will be another awesome Great Barrier reef one, too!!!

  2. Cute basket & lovely quilt! Great work, Jill! Have a great weekend!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !