Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Getting back to sewing and blogging!

The past 2 weeks my girls have been on school holidays - and it's been great to spend some time with them.
But they're back at school today, my sewing machine has come back out and I'm looking forward to getting back into blogging again!

I've been planning plenty of projects in my head over the past couple of weeks - so it's great to finally get started!

I have an enormous pile of clothes to be upcycled into something, so that's where I'm starting!

Here's what I'm working with today..
A pair of old camo shorts that no longer fit and have a broken zip!
A kids dress that is waaaay too small now - but too pretty to let go!

I'll show you tomorrow what I'm making!


  1. Love your 'willpower' and your super upcycle spirit !

  2. Welcome back! I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

  3. an interesting combination of fabrics... i wonder what it will be...


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !