Monday, July 30, 2012

A Round Tuit 112 - and some fresh pasta!

Happy Monday everyone!  
Before we get to today's party, I had to share something I finally got around to after a year and a half!

I got a pasta maker for Christmas in 2010 but until now I hadn't even got it out of the box! Terrible I know.

However, one of my New Year's resolutions this year is to try and 'use' everything I have - in particular my pasta maker. 

Well it has taken 'til now, but I finally did it!

I have to say I was surprised how easy it was..

And how good it tasted!

I will definitely be making more pasta!

What have you got a round to this week?

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, these amazing 
hot dog cakes from The Seven Year Cottage:
Hollie has the most amazing edible creations on her blog - so do go and check it out here:

Next, this fabulous London Olympic set from Happy in Red:
Gorgeous fabric and a great set there from Esther!
Always lots of great stuff going on at her blog, do go and see:

Finally,  this ribbon ball Topiary from Oxford Impressions:
I've never seen one of these before and loved the look of it!
There's plenty more great stuff to see on this blog - particularly the amazing quilts! Do go and take a look at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Your Pasta looks so yummy! Thanks for hosting!!

  2. Wow! Your own pasta? That is awesome!

  3. Oh yeah! I'm glad you got out your pasta maker and gave it a go, it tastes delicious doesn't it. I have to confess I loved the pasta lots but haven't got mine out again since I gave it a try, oops. Have a great day.

    1. Thanks Catherine! Yes it was delicious - and I've put it back in the cupboard but not in its box anymore in the hope that I'll get it out again soon!
      have a lovely day too!

  4. I need a pasta machine. I still do it the slow old fashioned way. :) Thanks for the party Jill, have a great week!
    Marcie @

    1. Wow! I'm impressed you make pasta without a machine Marcie!!

  5. Wow, perfect looking pasta! Thank you Jill for hosting. Wishing you a great day!

  6. Mornin'! I linked up my simple Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes Recipe (#35). They're really good on sandwiches, crackers with cream cheese, as a pizza topping, or by themselves. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for hosting the party once again!

  7. Thank you so much for featuring my dessert dogs... your words are incredibly kind, and for hosting us each and every week!

  8. I was just telling my mom this week that I could really go for some of her homemade chicken noodle soup. You've now convinced me to get my own pasta maker, so I can make it myself! :) Thanks for the link up girl!

  9. I've been wanting to do homemade pasta. How fun! It looks so yummy!

  10. Mmmmm... fresh pasta! Drool!

    And thank you for hosting Rx

  11. Thank you so very much for hosting!! Have a blessed week

  12. Congrats on using your "new" pasta machine! Isn't it funny how sometimes we put off using something for so long and then find out how fun and easy it is!

  13. Thanks everyone! I'm super happy with my pasta machine - and as always thanks to all for linking up - you inspire and motivate me each week with your fabulous projects and ideas!


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !