Monday, July 23, 2012

A Round Tuit 111

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this adorable reversible baby dress pattern and tutorial from Blooms and Bugs:

Anshu has heaps of fabulous patterns and tutorials for clothes for little ones on her site - so do do and take a look for yourself:

Next, this great tutorial for making your own slip on slippers from Sew Can Do:
Cheryl also has heaps of fabulous free tutorials on her blog - for sewing and all sorts of other crafts too! Go take a look:

Finally, a great post about 
making your own dollhouse from Little Ladybird:
Tash has heaps more on her blog - crafting, teaching and some really great to read thoughtful posts!
Do go and say hi at:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. I may be biased, but I love the Dolls House, by Little Ladybird, and the concept behind it. Have a great week, Jill!!!!

  2. Thanks so much for hosting another lovely party Jill! I hope you had a wonderful weekend:)

  3. Hi Jill, thank you for featuring my daughter's and my dollhouse and for your lovely words. I always enjoy linking up to your parties!! Tash

  4. Again this is a great party, such a nice collection together. Thank you for hosting! Have a great week!

  5. Thank you for hosting each week. Have a great day!

  6. Thanks for another link party! I am trying to avoid drinking soda during this super hot spell. I have come up with a Fresh Lime "Gritzer" that is low calorie and quenches the thirst (# 147 ). Have a great week!

  7. Thanks so much for the great feature Jill! I've linked up my Princess Bag this week:)

  8. Jill, thank you for hosting... have a wonderful week!

  9. Thank you so much for hosting this! I linked up with the Chocolate Caramel Pretzels and Skinny Alfredo. I just barely started my blog up this week, so I appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this link up so I can get my name out there and enjoy other blogs, including YOURS! Love it. I am officially your newest follower! :)


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !