Monday, June 25, 2012

A Round Tuit 107

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!

Here's my favourites from last week's party:
First of all, this fabulous 
recycled medal art by Ruby Murray's Musings:

To see more wonderful ideas - including more crafts with those medal ribbons head on over here:

Next, this ruffle flag pillow from the Sewing Loft:
For lots and lots more fabulous sewing tutorials, head on over here:

Finally, this beautiful crochet jewellery from Elisabeth Andree:
Elisabeth has some amazing crocheting on her blog, so do go and take a look:

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.


  1. Hiya, Jill! Another fine party - I love the features, might have to learn crochet after all!

  2. Thanks for hosting! Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Megan

  3. Thanks so much for hosting!!! Have a fantastic week:)

  4. Have a great week, Jill and thanks for hosting!!!

  5. Jill thank you soooo much for featuring my Medal Art, loving the other featured projects and some great links again this week. Thanks for hosting x

  6. Thanks for hosting, Jill! Hope you had a great weekend!

  7. In the spotlight on one of my favorite parties, that's quite a fine way to start the week! Thank you Jill, I'm very happy with it:) Thank you for hosting every week and for the nice comments, I wish you a great week!

  8. Love the featured posts! Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!

  9. Good morning and thanks for another link party! I came up with an alternative to one of my fav drinks-a Skinny Orange Julius (# 54 ). It's super easy to make, so tasty and good for you! Hope you like the recipe and have a great week!

  10. Another sunny morning here (usually its a rainy morning. Thanks for hosting, love joining in, added vintage sealers today.

  11. Thanks so much for hosting Jill.
    Marcie @

  12. Wow, so flattered for the feature! I always love stopping by to see what the party is up to. Thanks for hosting.


I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !