Monday, June 18, 2012

A Round Tuit 106

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!




 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this fabulous quilt from I quilt for fun:

I love that's it's made from so many scraps!!
For more quilting goodness, head on over to:





And, this gorgeous monster pillows from Babblings and More:
There's always great stuff going on here:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

14 comments:

  1. Both sweet and pretty features. Always glad when you host a tuit. Love the word. Thanks for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you SO much for featuring our Monster Pillows!!!
    Brooke from babblingsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting and loving all the creative ideas, just off to check out some of the other links x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love joining in all the way to AU ! Thanks for hosting. Love saying a Round Tuit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I
    would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have
    enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Polished concrete sydney
    floor levelling
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings
    Atta ur rehman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jill for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting this great party. I'm have so much fun visiting other blogs. I am a new follower and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Jill. Love the quilt you've featured... so bright and colourful AND it's made from scraps. I'm going to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy~ I decided it was about time to quit buying yogurt and tackle making it. I came up with a Homemade Crockpot Yogurt recipe (# 55) that is super easy to make yourself. Forget a "yogurt maker"! I hope you enjoy my recipe! Thanks for hosting the party and have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting. Big hugs and wishes for a lovely week xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab features! Off to peruse this week's craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting. I would love for you to come share something on my linky party!
    http://www.igottatrythat.com/p/blog-hop-linky-colde.html
    Thanks, Marcie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !