Monday, June 11, 2012

A Round Tuit 105

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this stunning woven ribbon pillow from Meggipeg:

Isn't it gorgeous?
Meg has heaps of wonderful things on her blog - fashion, upcycles and some great tutorials - do go and say hello!



Next, this gorgeous banner memory quilt from Oxford Impressions:
Such a beautiful quilt filled with memories!
For lots more fabulous quilts and some yummy recipes, head on over to:
http://oxfordimpressions.blogspot.com.au/


Finally,  these lovely Belinda bags from Sewing for Utange:
Gorgeous!
For lots more denim creations and tutorials head on over to the marvellous:
http://sewingforutange.blogspot.co.uk/


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Jill! Hope you have a fabulous week
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a great week. Can't wait to check out all the projects that have been linked up. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, I'm thrilled that you liked and featured my woven ribbon pillow. Thank you so much! Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring me and for hosting this great party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jill,
    Thank you for hosting. Hope you will have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and good morning! I was making homemade yogurt, so naturally had to make some Simple Tasty Granola (# 51 ). Using Agave Nectar, some oats and a few nuts, I have a yummy treat waiting for me every morning. Hope you enjoy my recipe! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !