Monday, June 4, 2012

A Round Tuit 104

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this amazing solar fairy house by Jellyfish Jelly:

Using mini solar lights so you can charge it during the day and use it as a night light for kids! GORGEOUS!
Jellyfish Jelly has heaps of fabulous ideas for crafts for kids - so do go and take a look at:




Next, this fabulous DIY glitter cups from Vixen made:
So simple to bling up those cheap plastic cups - I'm definitely going to try this one!
Vixen always has fun ideas on her blog - so go and say hi and have a browse around at:


Finally, I had to share this 
super simple idea from Katherine's Corner:
No longer will I throw away my old rubber gloves when they get holes in them! I shall follow Katherine's lead and use them for special grips!!!
Katherine has a beautiful blog with a mix of crafts, recipes and more - so go and take a look and say hello at:
http://katherinescorner.com/

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks as always, for hosting, Jill. We're well and truly into Winter down here. Enjoy your beautiful weather up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill, for featuring my Solar Fairy House. I love those glitter cups too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my little diy with the rubber gloves xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my glitter cups!! I'm so flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally have a project & thanks for hosting again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jill for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !